WPPizza – Google Cloudprint
send any WPPIZZA orders directly to your google cloud connected/enabled printer while also being stored on your google drive
if no printer is connected, (pdf) files of your orders will just be stored in your google drive without being printed
- WPPIZZA 2.11.9+, cURL 7.16.2+
- As of version 4.0+ WPPizza v3.x compatible
- you must (obviously) have a google account
- install by uploading the zip file in the normal wordpress manner from withing the plugin screen (add new->upload) and activate
A) Add Printer to “Google Cloud Print”
- to add printers to Google Cloud Print follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/cloudprint/answer/1686197
- for a list of cloud ready printers (according to google) please see here http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/printers.html
Please note I am not able to advise you on your specific printer as to how to set it up, or if it is even capable of receiving google cloudprint documents.
B) Creating Google OAuth Credentials
- Create a new project to get the corresponding OAuth credentials using Google developer console by going to https://console.developers.google.com/
(you may have to log in to your google account if not already logged in)
- click on “Create a project”
- give the project a name and click on “Create”.
- wait a few moments until it has been created
- click on “Enable and manage APIs”
- go to “Credentials” -> “OAuth consent screen”, enter a product name and click save.
- go to “Credentials” -> “Credentials” -> “Create Credentials” and select “OAuth client ID”.
- In the following screen choose “Web application”, give it a name and enter the “Authorized redirect URIs” as given to you in your “wppizza->cloudprint” screen. Click “Create”.
- In the resulting screen, copy the “Client ID” and “Client Secret” into the relevant field in your wppizza->cloudprint settings and save.
- Click on “Click here to get token” in wppizza-> google cloudprint (will open in a new window). You will get a screen similar to this.
- Click “Allow”. If you do not get this screen, but error messages , double check your Redirect URIs settings under “APIs & Auth -> Credentials” (see 8 above). These must be EXACTLY the same as the url displayed in the wppizza->cloudprint settings (watch out for http:// vs. https:// for example
- Click on “Click here to get Token” in wppizza->google cloudprint (if you need to login into google again, do so ) and copy and paste this access token into the relevant token field and save.
that should be it it
in case this is of interest to anyone using interfax to send orders as faxes:
there also *appears* to be an implementation by interfax to send google docs as fax documents instead/as well.
although I have no experience with this particular interface, this link might be useful to someone and I would be glad to hear if this works (or not as the case may be)
Screenshots – (click images for larger versions)