WPPizza – Coupons and Discounts
- set an unlimited number of conditional delivery and/or order discounts that can be applied by a customer by entering the relevant coupon code in a dedicated field on the order page.
- expire coupon codes and discounts by date and/or number of uses
- make any coupons/discounts only applicable at certain dates/times/weekdays
- add unlimited additional discount options to the basic discount options available in wppizza->order settings->discount with more granular control over how to apply discounts
- optionally display available discounts and/or coupon codes via shortcodes on your pages
- used coupon codes will be displayed in any emails sent or other relevant pages
- for more details please refer to the screenshots below, which should hopefully give you a better understanding about the options available
- WPPIZZA 2.11.9+ (188.8.131.52+ recommended), WP 3.5.1+
- As of version 2.0+ WPPizza v3.x compatible
Some notes – please read these
WORK IN PROGRESS:
this plugin has been released so as to satisfy the demand of at least some basic discounts and coupon codes.
I am aware that there are probably many more scenarios and permutations of discounts one could conceivably come up with and – over time – there will most likely be more options that are going to be integrated.
However, instead of adding options nobody needs to the currently available ones, I would be happy to hear about any suggestions you might have and – if it might be generally useful (i.e it is not just a very specialized scenario) – I will do my best to add it somehow if possible/practical
as there are different interpretations as to what a “coupon” is , might or should be , allow me to make clear – for the avoidance of doubt – what this plugin DOES and DOES NOT do:
- allow you say “buy [x] of any of these items, get cheapest [y] items of these free/reduced – with optionally a minimum number of required items and/or minimum order value
- allow you to set discounts to be applied to delivery charges and/or the order itself if – optionally – a certain number of defined menu items are in the cart
- allow you to define coupon codes based on some conditions you could give to your customers for them to enter at checkout
- allow you to add more discount options than the ones available in “wppizza->order settings->discounts” with more granular control (see also screenshots below)
- and more
it is impossible to list all permutations here, so please refer to the screenshots below for more detail, which should hopefully give you a better understanding about the options available and/or if the specific discount you would like to set will be possible
IT DOES NOT :
- enable things like “buy one particular item get one other particular item free/reduced”, “buy 2 of this , get one of that” or any other up-sells/cross-sells etc along those lines
- in due course there will be a separate plugin for these scenarios
- UPDATE: as of v1.4.5 it now DOES allow “buy one particular item get one of the same particular item(s) free/reduced”, “buy 2 of this , get one of the same” free/reduced
if you have any questions regarding the above, or want to know if this plugin would be right for what it is you want to achieve, just ask using the contact form or support forum with your particular requirements.
Screenshots (click images for larger versions)
|Coupon Codes ||Discounts ||Options ||Localization |
|Access ||HowTo 1 ||HowTo 2 ||HowTo 3 |
|enter code ||code applied ||code invalid |
|shortcode – coupon || shortcode – discount |