WPPizza – Quotes
Description / Overview
- Allow an administrator to send an order as a quote/estimate to a customer instead of submitting the order to the shop.
- Adds additional “Order Quotes” privileges (WPPizza -> Access Right) a user must have to be able to submit a quote/estimate.
- The added “Quotes” Gateway (WPPizza -> Gateways) must be enabled to be able to submit a quote/estimate. (Automatically enabled on install)
- (Editable) “Quote” text will be added as background to emails and print templates that were submitted sent as a quote (see screenshots)
- Expiry time for quotes can be set in “WPPizza -> Order Settings -> Quotes” (see screenshots)
- A link with expiry time information is added to the email sent to the recipient (optional)
- Submitted quotes can be viewed from “WPPizza -> Orderhistory -> Quotes” (dropdown – see screenshots)
- Note: Things such as “Tips”, “Update user profile” alongside some other order parameters that will not make sense when generating a quote/estimate as opposed to creating a paid order will automatically be removed or labels adjusted as appropriate (“Order ID” will become “Quote ID” for example).
- Furthermore, the “confirmation page” (if enabled in “WPPizza -> Orderform”) will be bypassed when sending a quote.
- All other extensions that would normally be used when generating an order
- WPPIZZA 3.11+
- WordPress 4.0+ (although lower versions will probably also work)
- Php version 5.5+
- Install by uploading the zip file in the normal wordpress manner from withing the plugin screen and activate.
For support please visit the “Support Forum”
| sending a quote || Quote (print templates) || Quote (email templates) |
| admin order settings || admin order history || admin localization || admin gateways |