WPPizza – Stripe Gateway
Stripe Gateway for Integration with WPPizza.
- screenshot of the client facing payment window
- screenshot of the administration/backend options
- Enables simple , user friendly credit card payments using the stripe gateway
- Note: Does not integrate AliPay, ApplePay, Bitcoin, Sofort or any other non-standard credit card payment options unless otherwise specified (although some of these might get integrated over time if demand justifies it)
- WPPizza 2.15+
- you MUST (obviously) have a Stripe account
- the currency set in WPPizza->Order Settings MUST be accepted by Stripe and be enabled in your Stripe account
- you MUST set your Live Secret Key, Live Publishable Key, Test Secret Key and Test Publishable Key
- at least the WPPizza order page MUST be SSL encrypted (Stripe requirement) . Note: to enable SSL encryption you will need to acquire a security certificate for your site from a security certificate provider at extra costs to you
- PHP >5.3+ and cUrl is required by Stripe
- install by uploading the zip file in the normal wordpress manner from withing the plugin screen (add new->upload) and activate
- To get your Stripe API Keys:
- – Log in to your Stripe dashboard.
- – Click your account name in the top left.
- – Click API in the left menu.
- – Your secret and publishable keys should be on this page.
- – If test and live keys are not on the same page, use the switch on the left hand side to toggle between the two.
- – Note: You may be prompted to enter your password to receive the secret key.
- go to wppizza->gateways and set options as required
- if you still have problems, please enable logging (wppizza version 2.x) or check the logfiles in wppizza/logs (wppizza v3.x) and contact me at : dev[at]wp-pizza.com with the domain you are having problems with. Please attach all your logfiles (if any) that reside under the gateway logs directory (wppizza v2.x) or wppizza/logs directory (wppizza v3x)
frontend / admin panel (click for larger version)