WPPizza – RedSys Gateway
RedSys Gateway for WPPizza
Enables RedSys Payments for orders using the WordPress WPPizza Plugin
This is a “Hosted Payment Page” / Redirect Integration.
I.e customers will be redirected to RedSys to make their payment and subsequently returned to your site.
- WPPizza 3.12.2+
- PHP 7.0+ !
- You must (obviously) have a RedSys account
- The currency set in WPPizza->Order Settings must be set to EUR, GBP or USD (other currencies on request)
- You must set your Merchant Code, Terminal ID and Secret Key to correspond with the settings in your RedSys account
Installation / Setup
- Install by uploading the zip file in the normal wordpress manner from withing the plugin screen (add new->upload) and activate
- Go to wppizza->gateways and set Merchant Code, Terminal ID and Secret Key as applicable
- In “Test Mode”, Merchant Code, Terminal ID and Secret Key are *not* required
- Your “Secret Key” (“Clave Secreta”) can be obtained as per Paragraph 3.3 in the RedSys documentation here
- For testing purposes (in “Test Mode”): CC Number – 4548 8120 4940 0004, Expiry Date – 12/20 (or any future date – probably), CCV – 123, Código de autenticación personal (CIP) – 123456
- As the RedSys documentation is *seriously* lacking with regards to how to enable and configure inline (as opposed to redirect) payments, alongside their seeming refusal to support common SSL certificates to load their iFrame content, there are currently no plans to develop the inline payment option.