WPPizza – Preorder
Allow your customers to order even when you are closed and pick a convenient time for delivery or pickup during your opening hours.
Optional: If used in conjunction with the “Timed Menu” extension, the plugin will also alert the customer that an item is not available at the chosen time/date (if that is the case) and will ask him/her to either delete the item from his shoppingcart or to chose a different time.
Plugin Update – April 2020: version 3.0+ (requires WPPIZZA v3.8+ if used with WPPIZZA version 3.x)
- A major update (almost a complete re-write) of the preorder plugin with several performance and user experience improvements alongside some bug fixes
- Added: Only allow preorder / timeslot selection while the shop is actually open (keeping it closed as normal)
- Added: Choice of theme (default / dark)
- Added: Admin order history sortable by preorder date/time
- Added: ‘at’ language to datetimepicker localizations
- Added (BETA): Maximum orders per timeslot.
note: Due to the time difference between an order being submitted and it being paid/received, the possibility will always exist that the maximum set will be exceeded on occasion if multiple customers are ordering at more or less the same time.
- For list of all available options, please see screenshots below
- Requires WPPIZZA 2.11.9+, requires WPPIZZA v3.8+ if used with wppizza version 3.x
- As of version 2.0+ WPPizza v3.x compatible
- optional: if using in conjunction with “Timed Menu” Extension: version 1.2.1+ of the “Timed Menu” extension will be required
to see it in action please go to https://demo.wp-pizza.com/wppizza-preorder/
||screenshot admin options
||screenshot admin localization