2 things on "Add Ingredients Extension"

WPPizza – A Restaurant Plugin for WordPress Support General Support 2 things on "Add Ingredients Extension"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vesaros
    Participant

Hey Olly,

i finally bought the hole extension bundle.

But i fiugred out 2 things which maybe could be a bug (or feature request)

1. You can set a “text” or a “Button” to edit the Ingredients in the cart. > OK!
      >>>When you edit it and remove all Ingredients and update it without them, then the button/text vanishing from cart and the Widget-Cart, so that you have first delete the hole product from chart, to set it new with new Ingredients. < In case a customer edits his Ingredients and remove them but he instead just wanted to change them and already updated it, then the actual way is not comfortable.
      Is this a bug or did i miss a config point for it?

2. When you set up “Custom Groups” and dont check “Sort by price first [will override any drag and drop sorting you may have done]” then the sorting will be not sorted by price, even when you selected it: Ingredients > Options > “*Added* ingredients display options” > by price, it’s just messed up. And finally i find out, that no matter what you choose or if you check “Sort by price first [will override any drag and drop sorting you may have done]” the hole sorting is blown up and only work again, when i delete the ‘Custom Group’…..oh btw, it does no matter what sorting you choose, when a Custom Group is not active it’s still sorted by price and when the group is active, then there is no sorting system.
      Is this a bug too or did i misunderstand something?

(Actual WP and Extension Version)

Kind Regards! 🙂
      Vesaros~

vesaros
      Participant

Oh i actually saw that you have a special stage for extension support.
        Please move my thread there. 😀

Olly
        Admin & Mod

re 1) the button will only show up when there are ingredients already added to an item that can be edited.
          however, i kind of agree with you it should probably also be there anytime adding ingredients is enabled for an item
          i’ll see what i can do in an update

re2)
          # When you set up “Custom Groups” and dont check “Sort by price first [will override any drag and drop sorting you may have done]” then the sorting will be not sorted by price,
          – err, yes. that’s what it does (and says) ?!

#even when you selected it: Ingredients > Options > “*Added* ingredients display options” > by price
          – Note: it says *Added* ingredients there !!

# “Sort by price first [will override any drag and drop sorting you may have done]”
          – this works just fine from what o can see

all in all though as i do not know your setting and you have not provided any links or screenshots that ‘s all i can say here

vesaros
          Participant

Hey again,

okay to re2)

Yeah you a right, it will be sorted by price when i create a custom group and check the point to sort it by price:

Check

And it looks like this on the Website:
            Sorted By Price

It’s sorted by price, i just didn’t noticed it before, because when i don’t have a Custom Group, its sorted by price too, but it looks kinda different:
            Like i want it

I was just confused because it was not price separated like when you have it without Custom Groups.
            But i like it sorted and separated like on the 2nd screen, is there a point to activate it like this and i didnt saw it? 😀

It’s to much at first with the hole Bundle (and my really bad english) to understand everything at first sight. 😛

So well
            Vesaros~

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘2 things on "Add Ingredients Extension"’ is closed to new replies.