20008 | Order not found using ID

WPPizza – A Restaurant Plugin for WordPress Support General Support 20008 | Order not found using ID

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    deinegrafiker
    Participant

Hi there,
    i cant place an order atm.
    Everytime i try to, i get this error as mentioned at topic title.

WP-DEBUG Log:

[23-Feb-2020 23:08:59 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in some-folder-stuff/wp-content/plugins/wppizza/classes/class.wppizza.db.php on line 757
    [23-Feb-2020 23:08:59 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in some-folder-stuff/wp-content/plugins/wppizza/classes/class.wppizza.db.php on line 757
    [23-Feb-2020 23:09:04 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in some-folder-stuff/wp-content/plugins/wppizza/classes/class.wppizza.db.php on line 757
    [23-Feb-2020 23:09:04 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in some-folder-stuff/wp-content/plugins/wppizza/classes/class.wppizza.db.php on line 757
    [23-Feb-2020 23:09:05 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in some-folder-stuff/wp-content/plugins/wppizza/classes/class.wppizza.db.php on line 757
    [23-Feb-2020 23:09:05 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in some-folder-stuff/wp-content/plugins/wppizza/classes/class.wppizza.db.php on line 757

Any chance someone could help me with that? I never changed a line of wppizza plugin nor any extension.

Greetings,
    Jens

Olly
    Admin & Mod

without at least a url/link , I cannot really do/say much….

deinegrafiker
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Olly
    Admin & Mod

do you have “wppizza -> settings -> use SMTP -> SMTP Debug” enabled ?

deinegrafiker
    Participant

At this moment yes, it’s activated. Don’t tell me that’s causing the problem :-/

Olly
    Admin & Mod

>Don’t tell me that’s causing the problem

errr, yes.
    as it says:
    “This must be OFF on production servers. Development/Testing only. (Will output full smtp connection log in your browsers console”)

(admittedly, maybe that could be clarified somewhat, but if you have this on, orders will not work and it will only outputs smtp debug stuff for ….. debugging smtp issues)

Olly
    Admin & Mod

that said, turning this off might *not* solve the underlying issue , but if it’s on it wont reveal the underlying issue
    (if any)
    (hope that makes sense)

in short: if you turn it off and still have problems, let me know and we’ll investigate to get to the root cause of it …..

deinegrafiker
    Participant

Alright, thank you so far.
    I turned it off but now the error get displayed on the website after i placed the order.

ERROR: 20008

Order not found using ID

Olly
    Admin & Mod

ok , let me have a rummage around for a bit .
    i’ll get back to you when i know more (might not be until tomorrow though…)

Olly
    Admin & Mod

quick question (if you know):
    did you have the same issue with 3.10.9 or only since 3.10.10 of the wppizza plugin ?
    (if not applicable, let me know please. there’s something that had to change in 3.10.10 but *perhaps* with undesired effects though)

hansenL
    Participant

I have the exact same issue with my site 🙁

Olly
    Admin & Mod

can you please update to 3.10.11 (which is in effect 3.10.9 again) and tell me if this solves the issues ?
    i seem to have broken something in 3.10.10 when trying to make things better, so 3.10.11 is – in effect – 3.10.9 again until i find out what may be the issue

deinegrafiker
    Participant

Hey Olly,
    thank you for that update – it’s working now.

I also noticed that all my “add ingredients”-settings are back and working again, which wasnt the case at 3.10.10

Thank you alot 🙂

Olly
    Admin & Mod

> it’s working now.
    glad to hear it

what exactly was not working with the add ingredients though as i am not quite sure how the broken 3.10.10 could have affected it ?
    (so i can make sure this doesnt happen in the next update)

deinegrafiker
    Participant

the option ” allow customers to add additional ingredients to this item ?: ” inside the product-page was unchecked in every product as far as i can tell

Olly
    Admin & Mod

Hmm, i’ll see if i can reproduce this somehow, but I cannot see how the the changes that were made in 3.10.10 – even the bug introduced there – could have affected this at all to be honest

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘20008 | Order not found using ID’ is closed to new replies.